2015年6月22日星期一

Chinese medicine helps reduce and relieve my kidney cysts

I Stefanos, 44 years old, and I am from Greece. Well, I'm a patient with PKD, there are no doctors in my country that give me a chance to recover, you know that the only solution for PKD in Greece is waiting for dialysis or transplantation riñón.Yo I think every patients with kidney disease wants to avoid dialysis and kidney transplantation, forcing my trip to China for treatment.

I've never been to China before, to be honest, I'd be a little scared when I thought I'd come to China.Fortunately, I have some Chinese friends, so I asked one of them to get a line on this treatment PKD in China. If he said yes, he would go; whereas if he said no, I would not go.


Before coming to China for this treatment PKD, my creatinine level was 4.25mg / dl after a month and a half of treatment, the creatinine level has been reduced to 3.4 mg / dl.Y the size of my highest cyst He refused to 5cm of 7 cm, and the size of my kidney refused to 19cm 23cm.El treatment for PKD here was the best treatment I had never imagined, was very different from what I used to be treated in Greece. I decided to call my uncle, who was also suffering from PKD coming to China for treatment.

Leave A Message

Name:
Email:
Phone:
Country:
Message:
 

online doctor