2015年6月13日星期六

How to Treat the Problem urination with Chinese Medicine

"I have problem of urinating frequently. I feel like I need to pee again even though just pee. I have to tell you that several days ago the doctor gave me culture test urine and blood tests for this problem. The doctor tells me I have CKD.Me told me I have prescribed some pills. I'm moving my days with this problem. "This is an email from the patient.

There are "three high" and "low" of three patients with chronic kidney disease: the high incidence of cardiovascular disease in patients with high concomitant high mortality whole society awareness of chronic kidney disease is low rate, prevention, effort associated with low knowledge of enfermedad.La survey shows that people over 40 years with a rate of prevalence of chronic kidney disease more than 10%, but the consciousness of less than 5%. If you have any questions please ask our online doctor directly for free.

In our country, glomerulonephritis patients are the most, accounting for 40% .With the structure of China's population and changes in dietary habits, and other secondary chronic kidney disease is constantly aumento.Junto with our current medical standards still limited, resulting in the prevention and treatment of the situation of chronic renal disease faces serious challenges.

There are many patients with CKD suffering from edema, vomiting, back pain, high creatinine.

Stasis, disinfection (degradation induced fibroblast apoptosis) process; oriented fibrosis and impaired renal myofibroblasts and immune complexes positioning actives Chinese Medicine; The tight integration with lesions of fibrosis, myofibroblasts and immune complexes.


Our Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can relieve pain of patients effectively and help them recover gradualmente.Se can expand blood vessels, which has the function of anti-inflammatory, anti-freeze, degrading the extracellular matrix, blocking forms kidney damage.

Leave A Message

Name:
Email:
Phone:
Country:
Message:
 

online doctor